Emerging Instructional Technologies - Summer 2010
Emerging Instructional Technologies Wiki Page
This is the home wiki page for students to share information throughout the course.
You will find a
set of links
to the various pages below.
As a wiki user, you can also click on the
above and add your ideas as you create and consume information on these pages.
- List the technologies that you feel you could help people learn to use.
Student Contact Info Page
Share your contact info so that we can keep in touch.
Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Here is a place where you can ask questions or post answers.
Sites and Resources I Want to Share
- This is where you can post any of the sites and resources that you have found and what to share with your colleagues.
- This is a collection of How-To videos that pertain directly to our course. Some of them will be Jing videos that we create for instruction, but some might be links to related videos elsewhere. I know that this is similar to the FAQ page, but I wanted to try having a single page that is only for videos.
Collaborative Research Project videos
- The EIT researchers have divided into groups and identified research questions that they have researched. Here are video presentations of their results. They were produced using Jing.
- find all our information on our webpage,
Distributed Learning Community characteristics:
Diversity of expertise
Shared objective of advancing the collective knowledge
Learning how to learn
Mechanisms for sharing what is learned
Contributions to http://classwikis10.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"